The District created a Quality Profile to describe the state of the UA schools.
Know the facts:
Several metrics have DECREASED in the last few years.
The UA District’s Quality Profile
Here is the link to all Quality Profiles on the District Website: Quality Profiles 2014-2018
The Strategic Plan 2015-2018
- “Performance: All UA students attain academic excellence
- Personalization: All UA students experience a personalized learning environment to support their success
- Accountability: The UA Quality Profile provides a transparent, sensible and reliable accountability framework
- Efficiency: UA Schools manages resources efficiently and effectively
- Ownership: UA Schools use clear, honest, open and interactive communication to build ownership of the strategic plan”
These are laudable goals and the focus on the academics.
Quality Profile Goals 2020
2019 Strategic Plan
- “Whole Learning: Learning and Learning-Centered Culture. Instructional Framework
- Student and Staff Well Being: Belonging & School/Life Balance
- Continuous Improvement: Operational Excellence & Efficiency; Culture of Continuous Improvement”
Where are the Academics in this new Strategic Plan?
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here